Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I made food

Thanks to Stagecoach, a 1939 oldies black and white film I watched for class.
My stomach growled at the black and white stew he ate in the movie.
Plus, I have all the right reasons to cook a lamb shank in beef broth stew.
Why?
Because I'm friggin living in a refrigerator !!!
Seriously !
My room... It's a fridge !!!
Outside is cold, but my room is colder.
Actually, outside is a fridge; This room that I'm staying in is a friggin' FREEZER.
No kidd.
Shivering like a generator -.-"

OKayy anyway :D
My first stew!
With lots of goodies in it and it smells gooood.
But it's kinda of a little too much oil ? :P



My meat had sales today in Wholefoods.
Indeed a blessing.
Today, just a quick share,
God showered me with little little gifts like meat sales.
My piano teacher commented and complimented on my playing.
My two film scoring and composition lecturers
were very pleased with me with the effort showed in home works and helping the class to settle the misunderstandings about our assignments.
And... omgosh I gotta start doing my home works !!

My dinner ! Ahhh ! :D Hot stew for a cold weather!
Of cuz the potatoes are for show. I can't finish my food!
Btw, below was one of my breakfasts earlier this week.
Lovehate the green photo though,
either it's weird or art ! :P

Those are pumpkin slices of cakes.
Yummy delights perfect for breakfast.


Actually, my camera dropped, so that is why.


1 comment:

~StH3R~ said...

you drop my camera?!??!? waiiiii :(