Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sneak Preview of the Pretty Wedding Tonight

Mr and Mrs. Ryan Seler :D 
Finallyyyy !!


I have no idea why am I in the middle.
Really wanted to get another photo but it was a busy night for the couple.
Ahh wells !





The Bride's lovely sister Aubrey !
Maid of Honor.
Who worked so hard for the wedding and still remain calm and pretty al the time :D


Band of the night.

 Yays. I'm happy for the newly wed couple!
:')


This just inspires me to really take up events and wedding planning course after Berklee.
Like... really !!
It's really what I love doing ! - Planning, managing and decorating !
And Jewelry Making class. Cuz I wanna make free jewelries for my friends.

More pictures on Facebook soon :)

No comments: