Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Apples For The Little Heart

Urm... Where to begin the updates?

There are pictures taken inside the camera.
There are also words to describe things and feelings.
Definitely not complaining, but with all my heart, I do my best to take delight in the Lord, in all that has happened and is happening.

Little little things like... my neighbour gave me her freshly picked apples this week and they taste really juicy and sweet and I yearn so much for apples like that. And suddenly, my friend texted me that we're going to an apple farm this weekend ! To pick apples !! Yayy yay yayayay ! And I just found out that there's another group of friends (whom I got a feeling it was all arranged by Big D, give it up for JC yo!) to go at the same time same day ! How awesome. This whole thing has a purpose and I am very excited about it, but could not write them down yet until it all come to past :)

Apple farm, Clara C concert, Mendelssohn's orchestra concert, crazy non-stop-flooding assignments T.T [This is the first time I'm using the T.T expression because... it really is overwhelming ! T.T ).

Fresh apples. I believe it's one of the wonderful blessings this week.
This little heart has gone through so much already since day 1 in the States.
I can't even...

No comments: