Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, October 10, 2013

What to do with wish list

Have you ever come across to buying too many stuffs like... clothes and one day,
you decided to take a good look at the wardrobe and... 
Oh my goodness !
A huge realization just dropped at the back of head the
'I bought TOO MANY CLOTHES!'
Some of them are even not worn before.

That's a good time to unsubscribe online shopping notification.
And even  the ones sent to the phone.
And... mails. And... newsletters.




I don't even wanna go to my shoes and heels section.
Really don't know how they all appear in my room.
Nobody wants to know what's in that $30 big blue trunk. The inside is spacious. Can fit Derrick in it :P
It's an amazing closet. The top basket even had some goodies in it.
Waitt I don't know how those things ended up there !
I err...
Eheh. Should cancel my wish list and stop creating new ones.

The States can sometimes be a shopping haven ! :(
With just a click away...

No comments: