Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, October 14, 2013

Risk taken 5 months ago

When mummy and everyone at home say that I've grown, up, there's a smile lit up.

Pastor Jeff Bianchi mentioned about taking risk for God. Not simply taking any risks, we hear and obey be obedient and take that risk. Abram took locational risk; Daniel took a vocational risk, Jesus risked positionally; Paul risked comfort and security. They took the risk and see what happens? As for me, I took the locational risk. I don't even know how and whether can I survive living all by myself in overseas since I'm very well protected in Malaysia, the typical asian study-hard-and-score-straight-As student; go to school, go to tuitions, eat, study at home, go to church and watch TV at home. Home, school, church, home. Everywhere I go, I had to make sure I text mom or dad to tell them my whereabouts and all. Or that my sister would accompany me to go to Bangsar or Dad to go down town with me. Whatt? Yeah, just to drop off an application I made or what not. Yess, I'm very well protected.

Now that I'm out here without my home friends and family, I've never been happier living independently dependent on God more.

Btw, when God says to take that risk, bet sure that He has equipped you already. Just like a father who asked his son to paint the house, little did the son know that of course that father would provide the ladder, paintbrush, paint and bucket for him.

Not sure when I get back next year (if I ever go back) that I still know how to drive a car. Like... move a vehicle.

"Go and leave everything behind, go to the land I called you to go,"

Woohoo ! Ridin' on an adventure that God says I can take part in it. Keeping up with the pace now from day to day.

:)

PS: My little brother says that he's proud of me... gahhahaha! Little bro. He knows. He sees the changes in me. Thanks Derrick ! You are awesome.

No comments: