Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Next Level !

One of the best things my piano teacher ever said to me today is : "You are a good player. And I would like to take you to another level. Therefore I am very particular with your playing."

:')

Ahhhh ! Yess ! To the next level !!
:D

I remember him mentioning stuffs like he wished I took the 50-minute lesson instead of the 30-minute ones cuz we're doing a lot of good stuffs. Looking forward to the next semester with him! Felt like I've found the right teacher to level-up my playing. Coz I grew a lot under him and I've never been more happy to play my piano because... it's not Jazz :PP

Nahh, jazz is still a requirement for the exams.
It's a cool genre. Really. I wish I could play like a jazzer.
But !
We're doing other lots of good stuffs this semester- especially funk and pop !
AND... Gospel.
NExt semester - taking up Hammond Organ class ! :DD

No comments: