Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Apple Picking with friends

This is a short story of us at Honey Pot Hill, Stow MA earlier this morning.
We met Kris, Maye and Madelaine later at the farm.




It was so pretty.

I've never eaten such sweet apples before. And lost track of how many have we eaten altogether at the farm.

Apples on trees !!

Aside from apples, pumpkins were on sales too because of Halloween.

The store


These... are delicious.

They had animal farm for the little ones to get all excited :D





My first autumn.
:)

The trail... I can't even... This... You gotta to be there :)

1,2,3, plucks !


SUch a fun outing.
:D

My Facebook has the complete photo album ;)

No comments: