Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Enjoying Film Scoring Major in BErklee



"Very good transcription. Excellent sound-alike! one of the best. You did a fantastic job with this- really got the feeling of the original and showed an understanding of how to use information from it without totally copying it. Great work!!! "

It seems that I surprised my teacher. Yayy he's impressed with my work. I got another 100 again for another assignments!
Never fell in love before but still can come out with a sound alike love theme. Ahaha, this is a joke but that's cuz... I was thinking about God :D And also do gave some thought about the character's feeling in the movie.

"Good composers borrow ideas. Great composers steal ideas."

Learning the art of being that great composer ! :PP

Film scoring major is an enjoyable major. But it is not a breeze. The workload is a lott. Lots and lots of computer and writing for music. And definitely orchestra. Fun stress !

Yah, fun stress !! :D :O

No comments: