Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, October 21, 2013

Once In A Lifetime- Pressure at berklee

I only get to be a Berklee student once.
So, whatever the pressure is, I will go through it.
Reminding myself that I have God and not to worry that I will make it or not. Cuz, I can do all things through Christ who gives me STRENGTH.
After having dinner with some friends, two of them, Irma and Feri, have encouraged me not giving up and withdraw my classes. I don't wanna be a quiter. If I don't get through this semester, how will I be able to get through the next?
Both of them work so hard day and night, they even sacrificed their sleeping time and social life.
So... yays. I'm not withdrawing the classes. Plus, I will be working on campus soon. Work. Study. Work. Study. And now serving in church almost every Sundays- food, hospitality, worship team, greeters. Also attending two cell groups and two services on weekends. Work. Study. AND Church. Pluss, the never-ending berklee assignments????!!!! What if I don't have the mood to do the home work? Snap out of my mood swing and start working :/
And then, we cannot neglect our musical instruments as well. We needaaaa practicee !
Not only be good at Digital Performer and mixing stuffs, but have some a good decent standard in our principal instrument.

Life.

I only get to live once as a college student.

Work hardd ! Get through this and be an overcomer.

It sounds like I'm in great pain.
Yeap.

I'm really feelin' in. Life is tougher compared to the ones in Malaysia / ICOM / SPM.
Yada yada.
This is the next giant to slay / challenge to overcome.
After this semester, I'm packing my bags to cross over to Miami ! Woo! Vacation babeh.

**

I was soooo close to handing in my withdrawal form. Actually, I handed it in and the guy told me to consider again over the weekend. I guessed I was overwhelmed with the workload.
Feeling thankful over the weekend for friends, and I'm well rested too :) Despite the plate-almost-full weekend. #Learninghowtomanagetime #growingupnyeheh

***

Also, I think the weather plays a part as well. It gets dark at 5.30pm- a time when the body tells me that 'I want to rest or sleep or watch a movie!' BUT... there're assignments to catch up.
And I'm hungry, all the time. All the time, I'm hungry. Omelette!! Ahhh :D

No comments: