Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

More concerts

Last Saturday I attended my teacher's concert at NEC.
What a fun night!
He blest me with a ticket.

Every concert hall I enter has its beautiful architecture, be it on the wall, ceilings, dome or lightings. And, the overall shape of the hall.
This is one of the NEC halls.
New England Conservatory, Boston.




Niceeee right? Yes, it is slanting down. You can literally fall OFF the floor because the height of the barrier is on my tight level. You know my height, I'm not very tall.

A giraffe can easily topple over! No kidd !!

Yay yayy yayayay! That's my professor in the front ! His classes are aaaaamazing !
And he is one good heck of lecturers ! 



Yesss. The pieces were performed by the LSO : Longwood Symphony Orchestra.

And THE stunning violinist killed the crowd !!!
She was remarkable !!
There was once I caught one of the violinists facial expression sitting down jaw dropped and eyes widen as she sees her doing a fantastic solo.
LOL.
It looks like I'm attending at least 1 or 2 concerts every week.
Whhhhaatttt ??
Yessss !!
All for... free ;)

The BSO hall photos are on my Facebook. And Anchor Church's Art and Cheer was held at NEC but it was at the Brown Hall. They're also on my Facebook.
;)

No comments: