Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Can I ?

Layers after layers. Just like a puffy ball- under these wools, sweaters and Long John.

Tonight, I wished I'm back in KL.
Missing driving my car, missing wearing shorts, missing Mamak, the weather, and the smell of the noodle soup from hawker centre (mihun !!).

Now, I'm stuck with writing a screenplay (WHATT why did I sign up for this subject?!) and having a string orchestra to compose that is due tomorrow. BOTH ARE !! And to create a sequence and mp3 for my composition !!

Oh my dearest.
Why did I leave them a day before the due date?
Writer's block and composer's block going on at the same time. Wait, whyy?

How to pluck ideas from thin air?
To write a screenplay 6 pages long with such small font-- of 12?
Cwrap lah.
And a minimum of 2-minutes long of orchestra with a solo instrument.
Without sounding CHEESY !

Daphne daphne. DAPHNE !!

Wondering what does writing a screen play has got to do with film scoring ? I don't know! Maybe! But I don't see the point right now!

Ahhhh !! I will make it for tomorrow ! By hook or by crook.
Dear God. Hear my prayers.

No comments: