Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Waffles for the hungry people

Early Sunday morning breakfast.

Mom's EXCELLENT recipe ! It works so well!!
PS: The first round decoration was waayy better :P

With hot tea, orange juice, Haagen Dazs Vanilla, Hershey's chocolate syrup, real strawberries, HONEY and definitely lots and lots of butter :D The bananas and pecan were missing though.

And so, I'm enjoying food with some friends over waffles breakfast today!

Yesterday, the craving for Hainanese Chicken rice was so great that I decided to do a spontaneous cook out at my friend's place. It wasn't that bad. It was some serious cooking, didn't see that coming.

Next stop, DIM SUM !

Jajajajjajajaja.

No comments: