Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The only presence that I really care about

No matter what, when we know that we are a child of God, His presence is with us.
Even if we don't feel Him, see Him, touch Him or hear Him, His presence is still with us, because we are God's children. (This line I've heard it a gadzillion times, but it's a reminder)
Just like a farmer who plants seeds on his ground. He is so passionate about his crop that he thinks about it day and night. Even at home he talks about it. It doesn't mean that if the seeds don't see him at his farm, then the farmer must have stopped caring about the crops. ABsolutely not.
 
God is please with His children. Is he please with everything we did? No. But He is please with us.
Nothing can I do to earn His love and/or favour. He already did.

No comments: