Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

When we pray

Be honest with Him.
Be real.
We do not need to put on masks when we come to Him.
He already knew what's going on in our hearts and our minds.
No matter how much we screwed things up, He isn't sick with our attitude as long as we come back to Him.
Look at David. He's a good example.
It isn't about what we can do for Him, or impressing Him with our strengths. He is drawn to us by our weaknesses and would gladly walk with us to overcome the storms in whatever state of life we're in.
Give Him the real us when we pray.

I like this line used by Dan Macaulay : (When you're troubled or distress) Run TO Him and not FROM Him.

:)

No comments: