Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cooks cooking food

Jamie Oliver's Oliver's Twist is addictive! After 3 episodes of his cooking show, I just felt like cooking. But, mom cooked dinner. Nah, I just love watching cooking tv shows- Nigella's ones are good too.

Then grandmama called, saying she's going to China, Hong Kong and some island she said again for her holidays with friends. Aiks! I haven't been to China and I want to go. And she told me I could follow her to Hai Nan Dao :D next year -.- pfft.

Planning to go on a holiday trip around Asia in December with my family, but we haven't decided where yet. Maybe just KK hahaha. As long as there's FOOD, and GOOD FOOD comes first then shopping then sight seeing, I'm so so fine with it! :D

Seafood in Kota Kinabalu should be awesome!

Cheers to FOOD!

I'm so interested in FOOD that I should cook often, but I don't really have time :'( That's frustrating, when you want to do something you like but you need to do other important stuffs first. Gaaah!

Okie, I should stop blogging and think about food but to start mugging Acoustics right NOW!

:(

No comments: