Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Any senses?

Sitting here with my good friend, CHRISTINE OH ING YAN mugging Moral Studies, I felt laik a rotten vegetable :/

I really don't see what I'd get from memorizing Moral Studies :/

Look at the mess on our desks! :/


And we had no choice but to stone now because we had enough of memorizing it.

This blog post doesn't make any sense.

One thing I know, is that KLCC is sooo pweeeety from here :D Really! We're sitting in the first floor, looking out the window.

And we took Mentos Strawberry gum from Aleif. Yawns.

This blog post doesn't make any sense.



This is REALLY a retarded eyes-closed picture, nyeheh.
:D

OKOK back to memorising :O :/



No comments: