Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Tinker alas!

After the long hours of jam in KL, I threw myself on the couch and decided to watch Tinker Bell on Disney channel. Never felt like a 5-year-old kiddie again! :D

The storyline started off with Tinker Bell not very happy with who she is and what her talent is. She compares herself with her friends who are the Nature-talent Fairies (garden fairies, water fairies, light fairies, animal fairies etc.). Only the Nature-talent Fairies are able to cross over to the mainland(where we humans live) to bring each season. She wants to visit the mainland but couldn't because she's a tinker and tinkers do crafts. Finally, after all the troubles and trials she has gone thru', she learns to accept who she is and her talent as a tinker, and of corse happy with what she's doing. The End.

The best part is, there's NO mushy mushy smoochy kissing scenes! Nowadays it's so hard to find chick flicks girly movies without any of those thingy in it. Hey, even cartoons these days have those stuffs and I laik Tinker Bell because it has lessons behind it without those stuffs hehe :)

Behind all wonderland stories and fairy tales, little girls (or once a little girl :P) long to be part of something special or someone special (or someone's special one *eyebrows up down :D).

Man, I want to be a fairy nao!! So that I can flaaaaaaai (fly) teehee!

No comments: