Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, October 14, 2011

Week-end

WE survivied!

The WEE siblings survived a week without their parents ;)

And everyone's coming back home today heh. Everything's gonna be alright.
No more grumpy days.
No more 'who's gonna cook? Who's gonna do the dishes? Who's gonna settle the clothing? Who's gonna send Derrick for tuition (That'll be definitely me ehehe :P) ?? '

This means, we'll have more prayer time too :) I missed it.

One coming back from Thailand, another from Ipoh just arrived, the other just got back from PD.

***

Yesterday, I couldn't sleep well. I was in my dream, driving.
It was totally weird. Sitting in the car, tapping on the Jamie Cullum's song rhythm and always had emergency breaks because I lost focus on the road.

I guess it was because of the colourful spider I encountered 2-3 days ago on my side window (this was in reality), I got scared, wound down my window, blew the spider out, and then had emergency break that I almost hit the expensive car in front of me. Pfft.

Dream driving is totally not cool at all. It kills your sleep, and makes you nervous.

No comments: