Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mommy baked again!


I reached home around 4.13pm today. The sound of the mixer (flour and butter) delighted my heart.
"Mom's baking again!" I whispered to myself with a smile.
Walnut raisins pandan cupcake. Best in the world! Soft and fluffy, crisp in the outer layer.
I know I've been uploading cupcakes like a zillion times, heh heh, but it gets better everytime ;)

The joker (Derrick) dislikes walnut inside his cupcake, mom removed it for him.
See first cupcake.
:D


And the absolute fantabulous fresh mushroom soup! Hot and creamy. If you think Pizza Hut's mushroom soup is good, think again. It's not even in my list of food. Yes, my family is really picky when comes to food. I bet if grandfather is still here with us, he'll definitely be over the moon when he tastes THIS- home made by his daughter. :)

Tomorrow, we'll be doing potatoes.
I'll take a picture of it when it's ready ;)

It's a family thing- we just enjoy being picky, cooking, baking and eating fresh good food.
*Flashes teeth

This is the second batch- with some bits of cranberry in it :)
It's for her friend.

No comments: