Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

There is no perfect father (Thailand)

While doing our own things in one of the practice rooms today, Christine, out of a sudden asked me and Joyee to watch a video. It then made us both cried :( :( sheesh, why Christine why! We were practicing, playing games, resting etc. and you had to make us cry in that 3.04 minutes video clip gahaha :)



Cheers to Thai Life Insurance. It reminded me of Malaysia's Petronas company who also always comes out with meaningful video clips ;)

2 comments:

Just Mag said...

OMG~ I cried too =( very sad~! very meaningful.

Daphne said...

my mom cried too she just told me haha shoo sad.