Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Can I travel

I want to travel.
To somewhere far,
To somewhere I've never been before,
To somewhere where I can just observe people and their loved ones, doing things together,
To somewhere where I can take a walk in my summer dress with the cool wind, blowing and caressing my cheeks,
To somewhere where I can just enjoy God's creations,
and
To somewhere away from the internet and TV and keep out of touch with the world,
But to just sit and spend time praying with my precious Saviour.

Knowing that in His time, He makes all things beautiful.

*No money to travel lah, have to work while studying then. Aiks :P

No comments: