Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Art of Music

Nyesterday, Someone opened my eyes on how to do solo. For the past 9 months I wasn't sure of what I'm doing in a music school. I was blur but sure to be in a music school. But I guess, this, I need not to think too much trying to have solutions for every questions in me. It's only my first year and it's also a time of trial and error period for me.

I don't have to feel bad or compare myself to other musicians. It's a year of discovering and learning. It's a process, There is a time for everything, definitely. And in His time, because this is where He has placed me in, He'll see me through every seasons and will prosper me according to His own timing. Same goes to everyone too where He sent you out to where your field is, His favour will be with you, provided that we must walk closely with Him daily.

Learning the art of Music is a process.
I'm praying everyday, asking the Lord what's my strength in this area so that I can use it, and what's my weakness so that I can improve it.

:)

No comments: