Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Secondary school peeps



Preveena, YungXin, Navin, Me, Yuha, Vinotha.

It's been awhile now. A year has past. We went through PMR and SPM together-gether, tuitions, camps and Bengkel SPM in UM, and all the funny happenings in school as pengawas for 5 years, being the target of almost every teachers in school LOL, boys we liked and subjects we despised but managed to put up with, and the rest of the DRAMAS...

Looking back, I kinda missed it :P

Meeting some of them up yesterday for breakfast was good :)

Preveena (Pina) : my toilet partner, dancing queen, and my one and only Twilight critic friend! ;) Instead of "Oh shiat don't look (coz someone's coming)!" she w
ent "Oh look don't shiat!" LOL. She squeeks aloott too :D

Yuha : Bravest but can be shy at times, mysterious and hard to crack her secrets out, dislikes Sony Erricson but still uses it anyway -.- used to text me when there's song played on the radio that we loveee or songs that reminded us about something/someone and I had to rush to tune in to that station :
D 'I laik your beard!'


Vinotha : The brain! Smarty skirt. She was born to do all sort of Maths questions. She wears her pyjamas as early as 5pm! :D Never underestimate her because she's highly alert in whatever conversation that's going on. "Vhy lah? Vhere are we going??" :P

YungXin : Another smart one who studied a little but is a scorer. Happy go lucky, carefree. Bowling is her forte. When she's mad, she's reeeal mad so don't mess with her or else she'll throw you her bowling ball :B Kidding teehee. I remember her gi
ving out organic lollipops because they're healthy sweets, plus h
er mom owns an organic shop :)


Navin : She's a storybook
. She has different interesting stories every time we meet. Unpredictable one haha. She's good in imitating voices for prank calls :D She should be a deejay on
the radio someday :P

One day we're all gonna come out to the world and work, ge
t married and grow some white hairs, and laugh at each other's white hairs :D We'll still remain as good friends. They are also one of the main reasons I didn't left that school. I'll never forget them.

And of course my whole classmates!














We learn, we cry, we study hard, we score, we laugh, we get laughed at, we yell at each other, we get mad at each other, we sleep in class, we eat in class, we get stressed up together, we just love each other, don't we? :P
We play hard and study hard.
We'll never forget each other.
;)

Pure Science students are NOT that nerdy okay! :D
And...
I don't understand why are all my words being underlined :S

2 comments:

- yuha.jr - said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! my eyes can get all teary any moment... i laike... i lourp you deyh!!!! <3

Daphne said...

LOL I think I teared when I wrote this heh heh :) tq yuhahaha lurve yah too! :D <3