Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, October 7, 2011

Just relek lah ;)

After Acoustics exam today, my head felt like a spinning top (gasing). I went blank at the end part of long essay and I was praying for something to write. I tried to remember hard :( Managed to scribble some words down which I hope it made some senses but I drew the wrong diagram. Gaah!

Okie. Right after handing in my papers, I stoned with my good friend CORLISS :D and then we spontaneously drove off to Midvalley for lunch. We got stuck for approximately 45 minutes in search of an empty car park. Hey, it's only 11.30am and it's a Friday, not a public holiday, and there wasn't any space for her Inspira. Sicked, we drove off to Tropicana City Mall. Along the way, we had simple talks from music to people whom we know to random topics and I tell you we girls switched topics pretty fast. All in all, I guessed we were comfortable hanging out as good friends. I was planning to get a simple.sweet.decent.and.elegant. white dress for my friend's wedding in November.

Lunch at TCM in a Japanese restaurant (of which I couldn't remember the name of it nyeheh) was pretty good, simple home-cooked style. Then we watched a movie : The Three Musketeers! Good movie, I just love the ending, I went nuts laughing at the ending but no one laughed :x it was just farnie and entertaining to me :D Stopped by at Corliss's house and hit on some black and white keys with her, never felt so being myself at the piano for a very long time. But it was just us, without worries thinking about hitting the wrong notes or how good we are. We just sat there and played the piano and laughed :D

Oh, and we ate so much today! I guess good food will always come to me because I'm blessed :) Lunch-Tutti Frutti-Thai food in Black Canyon-Chatime. We almost wanted to get popcorns but we had this interesting mushroom-oyster snack thing. Then we shopped in Kitschen. I bought 3 new dresses and, Corliss a lovely red top. Can't wait to show them to Esther and daddy when they get back ;)

A good break right after exams with spontaneous programmes. Just relek lah ;)
I'll start my projects and important-but-i-procrastinated homeworks during weekend.
Tomorrow's breakfast with my dearies from secondary school!

Ehehe!

No comments: