Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just a thought

Good looking with good brains and a God-fearing man is either being taken, or he is just one in a million.

At times like this, waiting for the Best to come, it requires patience, guarding of heart and, trust especially in God to say "Here is the one, that I've created, just for you!"

I know I know... It's a debating topic of what I've just wrote in the first few lines. But hey, it's just a thought of mine. There's no right or wrong in stuffs like this. For all you readers out there, this is just a THOUGHT, not a CONCLUSION or AFFIRMATION okie :)

Anyway, here's an old song that I always hum to myself whenever I think about relationships and God who writes my love story :)

PS: I think I've posted the same song years ago in one of the blogposts. Baaaaah, whatever, it's nice and related to me so I'm re-posting it :D Heehee!



No comments: