Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

From my heart

Dear Lord Jesus,

Take me to a deeper level of spiritual maturity : in all that I do, feel, think, say and act. May Your wisdom and favour be with me.

Take me to a deeper level of prayer too: to pray for Your purpose to come true in me, to pray for my family and each other's ministry, to exercise Your gifting and talents, to pray for my people and nations of Malaysia, to fall on my knees, be still and give You my heart, to pray that I'll continue to guard my heart until You bring the right one to me, he who also has a sincere heart for You.

Teach and train me, to be a godly woman after Your heart. And all the ups and downs of life, I'll learn how to be a tougher person, become the person and character You wanted me to be, that pleases You. And to live a distinct life that reflects You living in me, not to conform and tolerate with the world (this is one of the hardest trainings).

I believe that You won't discard me even if I made mistakes, because of Your abundant Grace. I'll not limit You and boxed You up in little space anymore. You are able :)
All this, I trust in Your unfailing Love.

I'll fix my eyes on You, only You :)

One and only sincerely,
Daphne

No comments: