Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Receiving week

So much to say, but hmm... really, I don't know where to start.

All I know is that God is preparing me and my family to do something, something I would have never imagined. And He'll walk with me, even though I do not know where I'm at/going. Therefore, clinging on to Him is important. And He's going to raise leaders to disciple the young people for great work to be done in Malaysia.

No more short-sightedness, no more cooping in my shell. It's time. I'm pretty sure of what I'm suppose to do now. But need to spend some more time in prayers for confirmation.

All in all, it has been a good week. Been receiving warnings and visions which I won't write them down here.

***

I miss my daddy and I can't wait to tell him all that is happening. Be safe in MaeSot evangelizing to the prisoners.

No comments: