Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Annoying people

While we were out today, I saw 2 situations with my mom which really annoyed us, especially me.
  1. This lady who took a bag of rice from the shelves in Tesco, discovered and realized that the rice bag had a huge hole. Doing nothing, she left the rice pouring down like a running tap. What a waste! She knew it, but pretended not to know it and was busy lifting up another rice bag. Fuming, I went up and tilted the holed rice bag so that it stopped pouring down. Gee lady, what were you thinking! She definitely knew nothing how precious food are!! I had to swallow down my words of anger I almost lashed out my frustration at that lady.
  2. This man, was pasting papers of 'skim pinjaman' with contact numbers on a TNB electric metal cupboard. He was tearing down old papers and yellow papers and deliberately left them on the ground! In the first place, no one is supposed to paste any advertisement on it, it's wrong. This litter bug really bugged my mind today.
Some people just need to learn how to be considerate and civilize la. Ish!

No comments: