Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'll get there...

With His help.

Floating in the middle of the sea, alone, I was so afraid of all the unknowns surrounding me (creepy crawling sea creatures and sharks), especially the ones I cannot see under my two bare feet. All by myself in the deep sea, BUT I know, I just know that Someone is watching over me. What lies ahead of me was a shore. On the shore, there were trees, a village and ONLY ONE tall gigantic mountain!

I keep getting pictures of how He would take really delicate and good care of me, because I know I'm on my training lessons, and God is my Trainer. This (training), I'm aware of and so are His promises and assurances. Once He made His promises, oh yes, you betcha' He'll keep them well.

This is the closest picture I could get from Google. Almost EXACTLY from my vision, except that I had a closer view.
The one and only tall gigantic mountain island :

It is scary, but I'll get there :) Just hanging on.
*Holds breath*

No comments: