Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Something to write

It's so hard to breathe! Yes, my nose is stuck.
And I never like the feeling of it.
After entering cinema 8 in MidValley watching Real Steel (OMGOSH it was terrific! :D), I had this irritation going on. Dust irritation, really, not some germs infection or what.
I really lurve watching movies with children involved, but DEFINITELY not horror ones. There's no point watching those and get scared for nothing :S

Also, I sent my dear friend, Joyee off today. She'll be away in the US til' next year, and I'll be seeing her only when the next sem starts. We ate, we watched a movie, we bought some stuffs, we talked so many random things, anything under the sun. It's almost a year we knew each other, seems like we've just met yesterday :)

Then while waiting for Esther after work, I spent a good 1 hour in MPH, flipping thru'... COOK BOOKS! I tell you, it was satisfying seeing the pictures hahaha :P And then I went to the music section to check out some song books for song ideas to play for gigs, there was this trio of men. I guess the son is taking up music and they were looking up for some guitar improvisation books.

Son: "Adoi, s'mua Inggeris lah ku tak gitu faham, macam mana ni?"
Father: "Takpe, beli je. Engkau tak faham boleh belilah KAMUS!"
Another guy: "HAHAHA! Dah susah-susah blajar s'mua buku Inggeris ni masih nak blajar KAMUS!"

It was just an entertaining conversation me and Esther overheard and she nearly burst into laughter :D

No comments: