Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, December 19, 2011

Food fanatic


I can't wait for Mommy to come home tomorrow! (Btw, Mom is away for a mission trip in Maesot)
When she's back, I want to help her in the kitchen again :D
Okie so, why the sudden passion in cooking?
  • I want to be able to cook and eat healthy YET delicious food
  • I'm a foodie, so I want to cook what I like and what I think it's appetizing/nice to eat
  • After watching Junior Masterchef Australia. Oh man, I seriously needa cook!
  • For future prep, as a wife and mother who knows how to cook. Not just making music.
  • I also love to present my friends some freshly baked pretty cookies, tarts, cupcakes etc. and everyone gets to eat and that makes me happy :D
  • I prefer home cooked meals

Starting from tomorrow, I've made up my mind to cook as much as I can, and bake pretty tarts, pies, cupcakes and cakes at least a few times in a month.
I'm gonna head down to MPH again and buy some really interesting baking books that I've found today. Hopefully, mom can come along with me ahhh I think I'll make her come hee! *winks

***
Today, it was really fascinating for me to see the way the Cooks cooked at the 'tai chow' restaurant just now. Seeing how they handled the kuali skillfully was just intriguing.
***

I also loveeee the feeling of the hot steam coming out from the oven, pots and pans.
And that super awesome feeling of getting my hands 'dirty' in cooking. I like!
But I dislike having cut fingers from the knives, coz I won't be able to hit the keys on the piano :(
What if I love cooking more than my music? @.@

Food fanatic.
I still love my music tho'
:)

PS : It's been quite some time that I recognize this cooking desire in me. It's not a one day feeling thingy, no worries :)

No comments: