Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Card game

I remember those days of playing Uno cards with my siblings and sometimes with some friends in school. WAIT! We are good students ;) We play cards only AFTER exams okie ehehe, and of course without the teacher's knowledge that we brought cards to class, and tell u, we were so pro in hiding the cards *smirks!

Come to think about it, I realized that I always hold my cards tightly and was very protective towards every cards. Like, I have different tactics to cover my cards and safeguard them so that others can't take a peep.

Well, today I felt that I need to surrender the cards of my life to Him, like really trusting Him to play the game. And those cards that I'm holding and safeguarding so tightly are my hopes, dreams, desires, relationships, ministry, fears, worries, character building yada yada etc. I have limited sight, and ONLY God knows what are the next step(s) to take, how to do it and what should I do.

If I continue to play my "Uno" game alone, thinking that I've got it all, and crack my head for the next move(s), I'll never make it.

It's so hard for me to trust someone, maybe because of the hurts and disappointment that I'm afraid of. Anyhow, this game requires some learning to trust, and it's ONLY in Him.

No comments: