Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wow to these Berklee's Presidential Scholars

http://www.berklee.edu/scholarships/presidential/

So inspiring! I meant their testimonies.

Berklee's Presidential Scholars. They're a bunch of good talented and humble people. Some don't even play jazz and yet they hold THE presendential scholarship. They are just being themselves, playing what they like, and loving music with their whole heart. Some are even just Sem 1 students. Wow! Right!

They play because they love music, not so much on impressing other musicians. I like that. And I have one friend of mine that reminded me days ago, saying, "Music is an expression".

Feel so motivated right now to love what I'm doing right now, my piano and the stuffs that I'm learning as a musician even more after watching the short clips :)

I think I've watched all 28 videos of them.

Just inspiring.

:')

No comments: