Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, December 5, 2011

Today's Monday

So I brought Derrick and his friends to watch Puss In Boots 3D today.
Below: Joshua, Joel, Stone, Tze Rui and Bro.
:)

Stone will be leaving to the US soon, like forever. So they decided to spend some time with their dear friend.


Super hyperactive kids I must say.
*Wrestling
*Boxing
*Pulling
*Pushing
*Dragging
Boys will always be boys... Hehe
While waiting for the movie to start, we went to ToysRUs and everyone got an ice-cream each.
And then more of those * thingy they did again.

We're all still in one piece :D
Well, at least I think I am.
After waking up at 7.45am to fetch Esther to work, packed home breakfast for everyone at home, did the laundry, did the dishes, fetched bro and dad for a quick lunch, fetched Derrick and friends for movie, fetched daddy for his dressing, and... finally... fetched myself to dinner at 9.25pm!
Whoa, I'm still intact, unbelievable.

And yes, there were some embarrassing moments of mine because I was panicked.
Talking about head counting the boys? It ain't an easy job. I always stop at FOUR, WHERE'S THE OTHER ONE?
Nyeheh.

We're good ;)

No comments: