Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, December 9, 2011

Me, Derrick and... Salmon!

We decided to sit down and chit chat about food, cartoons, music, our studies, cats who've just came into our house, etc. anything under the sun! And then, we reached the part where I was just joking, wondering why did the sneaky cat sneak into our house. Was it because of mom's Baked Salmon with Basil on the table? That was our dinner and I forgotten to snap a picture of it ehehe :P It was reeeeally good tho!

Then I made a bet with him. The "L" must buy the winner an ice cream.
"Salmon are orange!"
And he went :
"Noh! Green head and red body!"
(AHAHAHA yea rite! He must be joking watching too much of cartoons)
We actually google them up and...



But I still insist them to be orange!
And then he was moving the mouse swiftly on the google photos
"nah nah nah NAHHH!"
Green head, red body fishes.












Shucks. A 10-year-old kiddo telling me that he watched National Geography and yes, these are how salmon look like.
Okie, he didn't win because I told him that I was describing the inside of a salmon and his was the outside ones.
Eheh!
:P

3 comments:

Maiorem said...

Like "sheep", the plural for "salmon" is still "salmon" :D

Daphne said...

haha u're still reading my blog? cool :D

Maiorem said...

Of course! XD