Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

What's on my mind?

RESULTS are out.
All in all, I'm moving on to the next sem.
I could have done better.
But, thank God for what I have :)
Really.

Okie, time to get down to BUSINESS.
I'm gonna draw a plan on HOW TO PRACTICE.
Ehehe, the word "plan" sounds good to me.
I'll start with a PLAN first.
I hope the results/outcome will be good.
I understand that it takes time and sweat and tears and effort in this process,
AND prayers to see me thru' it, get ideas from God about my planning and the way to carry it out.

Okie, it's already a year of studying music.
No point turning back and looking back at the other road signs that say "DENTIST" and "PEDIATRICIAN".
Gota' get my head in this "league" I'm in.
Gota' give my VERY BEST in this music line I'm in right now!
High time to think like a musician, practice like a musician, and enjoy music like a musician!
Sleep like a musician?? err, no thanks! :)
I'll still sleep before 12.30am and wake up around 9am.
It's almost 12am so... Good night!
:D

No comments: