Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Junior Cooks

I was watching Junior Masterchef Australia (S1). Pierre was chosen as the Red head captain and he was given an opportunity to choose the Blue head captain. And so he chose Anthony.

When asked by the judges why Pierre chose Anthony, all he said was :
"It's because Anthony is my good friend and he is a good cook,"
Anthony : "Bring it on!"
Pierre : "I thought you're my friend..."

Kids :) Anthony's a little cheeky.
They are a bunch of exciting kids only aged 8-12, who love to cook.
Competitive and adorable!

Should check out the stuffs that they cook!

One of the kids just said this :
"Can you not put too much stress on me??"

LOL.

Small people, big flavours.

No comments: