Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Little Dream in Me


I have this dream in me.
To open a music school with my friends.

To teach children and learners who want to have some fun in music.
To write many songs that inspire and encourage people from various places.

Since I enjoy cooking and baking too, I shall set up a little cafeteria in our music school.
Where all the locals can stop by for some hot cakes and buns, and enjoy sipping a cup of hot Chinese tea.
And perhaps, they can be comfortable with the whole settings while waiting for whoever's lesson to finish.

Teach and encourage, but slow to get enraged.

Sometimes I'm abit afraid of this dream. Will I ever be able to get there? To get what I desire? What if my dream changes with time? Will I still persevere?

This is my present little dream that I carry and put it in my pocket, wherever I go :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this dream !! =D

Michele said...

wow daphne, dropping by to say hi.sudah byk update ah now.;D

Daphne said...

O : Thank kiu! I like it too :D

Michele : Hey yeah, I think I prefer blogging than fb hahaha :D Keep reading lah :P hehe