Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Not leaving you alone!

It was all God's protection :)
Thank You God for always keeping us safe from all serious injuries and accidents.
We didn't know this would happen. Anything could have happened at anytime. It happened all too sudden. My heart cracked seeing blood oozing out from his head.
But I'm really thankful for His sovereign protection over us.
What a day, yesterday.
Miraculously, his right eye wasn't affected by the shattered glass. Just, traumatized.
Really, it was all God's protection.
Everyone tried to remain calm in the car, and we just kept praying that nothing serious had happened.
Next time, we're not leaving each other behind, alone, anywhere.

I'm fetching him for his dressing later.
And taking five boys with me along for a movie in the nearest mall. Big responsibility! @.@ But I trust that it'll be fun, being the big che che :)

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

Hey! What happened? Who was injured?

Daphne said...

Someone I really care alot :)