Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Non matching piece


Okay, first, I can't decide on which picture it is that is almost similar to what I had in mind. If only the first one could turn to his right like the second one, and a little more red and green on his shirt, then that should be able to fit what my description is. Moreover, it should be most likely in a jigsaw puzzle mode ;) I just love both.

***

I guess one of the pieces wouldn't fit in the jigsaw puzzle, it just wouldn't fit it :( I rationalize with Him almost everyday.
If it doesn't fit, somehow or later I need to swallow the fact and stop denying it.

***

Don't know why it was a picture of a man running in the American football game. Was it a kind of race/competition in life? I just know that the puzzles are the Parts of His plans.

If it doesn't match, and we know it, well it just doesn't! :/
Ohhh the agony of the painful fact, yet it's a loving plan of His.

No comments: