Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

While cooking together in the kitchen...


Today, I've just discovered that Mommy cooks (self taught some more) because she loves food.
And to think that I'm a miniature of Mommy in certain ways (quite a lot of ways actually) is pretty interesting tho'.

***
She was cutting pineapples, telling me that she dislikes cutting pineapples because of the nuisance cutting off its eyes... EYES??!


As I stare at it longer, I feel creepy about its eyes...
As if it's watching me.
My imagination was so disturbing that I hope I wouldn't dream of it tonight!
:O

2 comments:

Angel Ooh said...

now dat u say it, it does look alil scary @_@

Daphne said...

yes it does @.@