Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Sistah

Some recycled photos of us.
People said we don't look alike.
Really?
I think it's kinda cool when we hang out together as sisters
And they think we're more like two good friends.
:D


2007 Christmas Caroling

Our best friend in the middle.
Talkative little birds.
Man, with Angel around, the three of us can talk talk talkt altkaltkatal non-stop!
Crap about almost everything.
:D


She looks a lot like my mom but possesses the attitude of my dad;
mine's the other way round.
Derrick is just in between both mom and dad :)
Soaking wet hair at Apeh Waterfall.
Until now, we still laugh over the name of it hee!
On the left: Our best friend :D
Sunburned and I looked really retarded here #.#
It's cool to know that Esther is my best friend/sister.
For my best friend, I would :
Wake up at 7am to drop her off for work;
Stay up late to hear all her story-of-the-day;
Be honest with all my opinions;
Laugh at all her embarrassing moments;
Crap with her anything under the sun;
Drive her nuts when either one of us are bored;
Fetch her up and down like nobody's business because she just got her driving licence;
... etc.
Aiyah kenot pen down everything here.

She always laughs at me when I talk to the traffic and cars that just cut me without signaling. She thinks it's funny.
That was before she knows how to drive.
But now that she knows how to drive, she talks to the traffic too!

Okie, yes I know I kept using the word 'best friend', it's because I have a lot of 'best friend' .
Teehee!

2 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

love! :D sorry for the times i make you mad and annoy you, but i guess it's part of the whole thing, we get mad then patch up :) gona miss you whn you go to the US!

Daphne said...

ooh u read hahaha :D yesh, we get mad then patch up ;) u must be having some free time the clock said 5:24pm :P

'less than three'

see u bc home! I mean in the car later alligator! :)