Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Food that made me happy today


These dishes...! Made my day!
  1. Papaya Mango Thai salad with lemon dressing as appetizer
(The pan fried peanut was the BOM! The topping I meant :P)

2. Roasted "burned" chicken :P Left in the oven while we went out for grocery shopping.
Tsk tsk tsk, never again will we make the same mistake.
It was so dry but... okie, edible I would say nyeheh!


To compensate the chicken, 3. Steaming hot Ikan Asam was tangy and appetizing.
Everyone was super quiet *nom nom nom*
The word that kept coming out was: YUM!

Okie, I always talk about food cooked by my mom and dad so nah, here they are. This is what we eat :D Maybe I should start taking pictures of their cooking so that I'll have some ideas later in the US when I look back at my blog :P

Man! So much to learn about cooking :D It was fun helping them out. Just that, the not so fun part was me doing the dishes alone @.@ Esther has started working so it's still me washing the pots and pans and kuali and plates and cups etc. alone. It's okay, I have my...

super effective HAND CREAM teeheehee!
"Made out of 100% extra virgin olive oil"
...
Tadaa!
I like!
:D

No comments: