Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

When can I relax

It's a tiring month for me. Exams after exams, and projects and assignments to do. I can't wait to get rid of all my projects by handing them in tomorrow- At 4.01pm, Wednesday, I'll be the happiest kid in town, ever! And then back to exams for the next week and next next week -.- Gaaah!

I've planned out what to do in December. Looks like, life is always on the fast track and I need.to.go.on.a.holiday (like seriously!). But I still have something big to prepare for next year @.@ of which I don't want to think about it right now, stressful lah #.#

No comments: