Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Realization







Jesus, Your Name is above all names!
Your name is higher than the heavens, higher than all created things, higher than my hopes, higher than my dreams.
When I call upon Your name, I find my safety.
When I look closely to God, ALL my problems, big and small grew smaller.
Think of the biggest thing you could even think of... Well, God is bigger than that thing you just thought of.
And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us, and if our God is with us, then what could stand against.
I thank You for the hardships I'm going through.
It made me realized that I was so comfortable sitting down, complacent and as if I do not need Your help. That's being lukewarm. That's a BIG NO NO!
There's so many things to pray for!

Anyway, it was a good session of singing my heart out to You with some play-along from Youtube.
:)

No comments: