Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, November 4, 2011

Pop Corn Reminder

He who began a good work in You will be faithful to complete it. He'll see you through and accomplish it.
For I have plans to prosper you, to give you hope and future, plans not to harm you.
My ways are not your ways, my thoughts are not your thoughts.
With me, you are safe.
In your weakness, I am strong.

These words and verses (above) just keep popping out like pop corns. I thought that " Okay God, You already have Chris Tomlin, Dan Macaulay and other faithful servants of Yours in the music ministry, I'm just a peanut or a bean sprout in a large field, how is that gonna' harvest huh??"

Then I read back my old notes from my journaling book, this song, which I'm still trying to figure out on youtube -.- :

You brought me this far, I know.
You'll lead me all the way home. And
Your faithfulness won't let me go.

God's never gonna let me go! He knows what He's doing.

No comments: