Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Words used

A fact that I've just discovered about myself : I actually kinda enjoy writing!

I remember when I was 4-5 years old, dad bought me some exercise writing books with pictures and activities in them for me as a birthday gift, and that was I think the utmost best-appreciated birthday present ever for me! A weirdo kiddo who actually loves her books more than her toys.

These days, it's almost so hard to identify friends who still write the details and account of interesting happenings of their lives, using descriptive and proper words and language. I would lurve to read them.

Most of the times, when vulgarity are being expressed by someone I read somewhere really put me off. There are like a zillion other better words to use to describe what we're thinking and feeling rather than using the same plain lame cheap and crude words.

I guess it's good to be reminded of making sure that our words are encouraging and is able to build each other up. But in some cases, actions do speak louder than words.

PS: I still think that guys who can write well and still read these days are intelligent and impressive (to me :D). They are rare, but I'm sure they are somewhere.

No comments: