Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's alwayz You!

I don't know how, I don't know what to do, but God You'll provide.

Every time when I look at the hardships and challenges in front of me, ooohhsshh, they are REALLY big ones, and scary...! And then I thought to myself, "I'll never make it thru for this one, or this time," BUT I understand, by God's grace and strength, I can overcome it.
Remember this : "I can do al things thru' Christ who strengthens me," Philippians 4:13 a very famous comforting affirming verse.

All this, provided I walk closely, pray, read the Bible and seek Him everyday. Not just "Oh thank You for the day, yawns, grant me a good night sleep and sweet dreams, Amen!" (Yeapie I used to pray like that because I lacked the respect and my heart was somewhere else). Talk to God! Tell Him how I feel, what am I thinking, my worries, my fears, my day, my desires etc.

I need You to give me fresh new ideas and inspiration in my work. I desire the satisfaction of being able to release what I feel and what I think through the music that I produce that mesmerizes everyone who hears it. Yes, I can get really emotional teehee but really really I'm like seeeeriously-shy to show it out nyeheh.

I picked up the guitar, strummed a few simple chords and then all of a sudden it just came back to me. It means the passion. I lost it on the way. That is the worst thing a musician can ever loose a stuff like that.

I gota be daring to do something new! Think out of ze box. Be creative :)

Teeheeheeheeheeheehee!

No comments: