Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, November 25, 2011

Tough lah!

I felt like I have the resources, but I just don't know how to make full use of them.
All I just have is the five stones, enough to defeat the 'giant', but, how do I do it? (The David-Goliath story)
This, I don't know.

Dad said : " Only the things you can't do, God can do, cos' God will do the impossible. We can live supernaturally because we are the children of God. When you're weak, God is strong. If you can do it, then there's no need for God to help, and it becomes limited like you boxed God up in your small space,"

Okay, even if I don't get what I need, God will provide in another way. For now, I'll just do my best and let Him do the rest, just like how He always does. Looking back, God was always with me when I gave my best in something, He made them into something even better.

December will be a good time for me to discover what are my strengths and weak points, and brush up my techniques, and transcribe some songs- for a start, Bill Evans. I even plan to go for a trip for some inspirations to write some songs. I missed writing them.

Eeeeeeeek!

Life is a beautiful song that God is teaching us to play (today's Our Daily Bread).

:)

No comments: