Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, November 26, 2011

New toys

It was aweeeesome! The new Korg Kronos *slurps!

It was fun unwrapping it with Esther and Derrick, at least I got to 'gila' awhile with someone who was as excited as me :D

So many things happened at that moment- a few of us got electric shocked, a tiny insect went in in one of the F keys, figuring out how to plug in the weird plug etc.

After all the hoohaas, it finally functioned like a healthy keyboard, except for the occasional electric shocks. I haven't got the chance to really touch and play it coz' the two jokers and dad are so excited (me too!), busy trying out the effects. Mom was busy baking for tomorrow's function, but she came over for a few times to join in the hoohaas :D

I'm gonna spend some quality time with my new toy. I'm gonna get to know you inside out and make sure that I don't underuse you! :) This keyboard is also dedicated to the church :) and we laid hands and prayed for its service and the people who are going to play the Kronos. Sleeping late but not too late, church tomorrow!

Ooh, I got myself a new digital metronome because the earphones for my old digital ones spoilt, and some brand new headphones.

Heaaaapee giler!

No comments: